Saturday, April 10, 2010

Moving Fast

Since I'm a bit of insomniac these days I thought I'd do another quick blog post. Think of this as a "meanwhile..." to the back story I've been posting so far.

It's a little after midnight and tomorrow is the Nicotine Stains garage sale. We're doing one to raise that contingency money for if and more than likely when we go over budget. It happens, especially when you're on a low budget film. Bulbs blow, cars breakdown and gas prices go up. It's the nature of the beast.

We've got to be up at 6 (yep less than 6 hours from now) and be set up and ready to sell by 7:30. It's gonna be a long day. I just hope the good people of Orange County spend and help us out. We'll see.

Scheduling is done and the table read is next week. After that we're in rehearsals every weekend till the shoot. I'm pretty excited that the work is finally here. I love shooting films and it's been too long to wait for this one. After next weekend I won't have any down time till almost October. Even then, we'll be in post production so who knows when I'll see a free day!

Bye for now kids.

Gerry Desposito

No comments:

Post a Comment