Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Welcome inside

Hello out there in internet land, Gennaro Desposito here. For those who don't know me, I'm an independent filmmaker originally from New York and New Jersey. This blog is my official out let for fans and those interested in my new film, Nicotine Stains, staring Matt Fowler, Chris Ehling and Sunny Williams.

Nicotine Stains is my first feature length project and I'm really psyched we're getting to do it. I've been trying since I was a pup to get a full length movie off the ground and finally at 25 I'm getting to do it.

Right now it's like ground zero at Studio 3T (our little production company) with C-stands and lights hanging out. There isn't a room in the place (except the kitchen) that doesn't have a script or scrim sitting around it. We're getting ready for our big fund raising event (a garage sale) and hoping to raise some extra cash for production (enough to buy sound blankets and ice cream). Then next weekend the fun really begins when we do our full table read with the main cast and key crew.

We also have a youtube account set up. I made an introductory webcam video so everyone could get a feel for what we'll be putting up there and what the film is about. Youtube cut me off at the end, but it's cool didn't lose much. Next Time will be a professional job shot with our HD camera anyway.Check out the video here:



That's all for now kids, I'll do a full post soon.

GENNARO DESPOSITO

No comments:

Post a Comment